terça-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2014

Comix 9: 2013

Titulo: Comix 9: 2013
Formato(s):
CBR
Idioma(s):
PT-PT
Scans:
Comics-na-web
Restauro:
Comics-na-web
Num. Paginas:
131
Resolucao (media):
982 x 1436
Tamanho:
61.73MB

Download

Agradecimentos: Obrigado ao Comics-na-web pelo trabalho de digitalizacao e tambem ao Comics-na-web pelo restauro!

  Newsletter    RSS    Google    Twitter    Facebook

6 Comentários :

  1. Fantastic!!!! Another Disney Comix! Thanks again to "A Equipa do Tralhas"!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Ciao Luke! Welcome...unfortunately, I have ran out of Comix (in Portuguese) to publish.....:(

      Perhaps someone could share other numbers as well? See ya and thanks for passing by!

      Gizmo

      Eliminar
  2. Ciao Gizmo! please check this link: http://dfiles.eu/files/2wia2its1

    (but is an italian Comix, i hope to find something in Portoguese, sooner or later).

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Eheh, thanks for the link...may I ask why are you so interested in the Portuguese version of the Comix series? (being you Italian I mean...eheheh)...

      Ciao,
      Giz

      Eliminar
    2. Sure, i try to read all the Disney production, even if the comic is not in my language. I read Disney comics since i was a child... and when i don't understand..... Google Translator ;-). The real problem is a Japanese Disney comic that i find :-D

      Eliminar
    3. Hi! Amazing....:) You're a true Disney fan :)
      Ahaha, Japanese and Chinese...I guess....and persian, arabic, etc....

      See you and have fun!
      Giz

      Eliminar

Boas, se algum dos links nao funcionar, experimenta ver >Aqui<.
Obrigado por nos visitares, Gizmo